Making a complaint
If our service falls short of your expectations in anyway, please notify us by one of the following methods:
- By phone – 020 4525 7754
- By email - email@example.com
- Or by writing to us at: Complaints, LiveMore Capital, Unit 22, 2-4 Exmoor Street, London, W10 6BD
Resolving your complaint
We will try to resolve your complaint straight away, If not we will acknowledge your complaint in writing within 5 days from when you first told us. We will also confirm with you:
- The nature of your complaint so that we can check we understood it correctly
- The name and contact information of the person who will be working to resolve your complaint
Our promise to you
- We will take your complaint seriously and will investigate each of your concerns thoroughly, in a fair and impartial manner.
- We will always consider what you tell us, although we will sometimes need additional information.
- We will reach our final decision based on this and the results of our investigation.
- We will aim to give you a final response within 4 weeks of us receiving your complaint however, on occasions where we are unable to resolve the situation quickly, we may need more time to complete a full investigation. Where this is the case we will keep you informed throughout and will write to you with an update, clearly defining the reasons for the delay, along with details of when you can expect to receive our response.
How we will tell you about our decision
We will write to you to detail our final decision. This will happen within eight weeks of LiveMore Capital receiving your complaint (unless we need more time to complete our investigation in which case we will write to you and advise when we expect our investigation to be completed).
You can expect us to explain our position and findings clearly and in plain language ensuring that we reply to each point that you have raised. Financial Ombudsman Service If we have not provided you with our final response within eight weeks or you remain dissatisfied with our final response, you have the option to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service. This must take place within 6 months of receiving our final response.
For further information about the Financial Ombudsman Service complaint handling process, please go to www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk. Tel: 0800 023 4567 (calls to this number are free on mobiles and landlines). (Please note - the Financial Ombudsman Service will only be able to consider your complaint after you have either received our final response or eight weeks have passed since your complaint was received, whichever is the earlier).