Standard Capital & Interest
Who is it for?
Our Standard Capital & Interest mortgage is available aged 50-85, whether your client is working or retired.
Your client chooses the term and pays the capital each month as well as the interest.
C&I can be taken with a term up to a maximum age of 85. They could be suitable for a wide range of circumstances, including:
- Purchasing a new property
- Remortgaging an existing loan
- Generating funds for home improvements, lifestyle or to start a Bank of Mum and Dad
- Those hoping to preserve the equity in their home
Up to 35 years maximum loan term
50 to 85 years old
Our C&I mortgage is open to borrowers aged 50 to 85
Up to 85% LTV
Borrow up to 85% loan to value with a C&I mortgage.
0.55% gross proc fee
We have 2 proc fee options. Choose from:
- Our Standard Proc Fee of 0.55% gross upfront
- Our Ongoing Proc Fee of 0.55% gross upfront plus an additional 0.13% gross every year thereafter, for up to 15 years
Our Ongoing Proc Fee requires an annual customer care call.
Download these guides to explore our products and criteria.
Browse our Standard Capital & Interest products
Fixed Rate Term