Standard Capital & Interest
Who is it for?
Our Standard Capital & Interest mortgage is available aged 50-85, whether your client is working or retired.
Your client chooses the term and pays the capital each month as well as the interest.
C&I can be taken with a term up to a maximum age of 85. They could be suitable for a wide range of circumstances, including:
- Purchasing a new property
- Remortgaging an existing loan
- Generating funds for home improvements, lifestyle or to start a Bank of Mum and Dad
- Those hoping to preserve the equity in their home
- 35 years:
Up to 35 years maximum loan term
- 50 to 85 years old:
Our C&I mortgage is open to borrowers aged 50 to 85
- Up to 85% LTV:
Borrow up to 85% loan to value.
- 0.55% gross proc fee:
We have 2 proc fee options. Choose from:
- Our Standard Proc Fee of 0.55% gross upfront
- Our Ongoing Proc Fee of 0.55% gross upfront plus an additional 0.13% gross every year thereafter, for up to 15 years
Our Ongoing Proc Fee requires an annual customer care call.
Browse our Standard Capital & Interest products
Fixed Rate Term